Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Christmas is coming!

Unfortunately my sewing machine is collecting dust! I have been working on some Christmas crafts for an upcoming crop that I am hosting and wanted to share them with you. The entire time I was working on these crafts, Pandora was softly playing Christmas music in the background. I am so ready!
 
First up is this cute wood block Christmas village. I love all the different patterns of paper used together. Ink and stickles finish them off! 

Jingle all the way blocks 
Christmas Joy picture frame. The picture is held on with clothes pins. 
Noel picture.  
Stacked wood block Christmas tree
 
So, as you can see, I have been busy! But have no doubts, the sewing machine cover is coming off tonight! I have two special bags I have to whip up! If you are a Disney fan, you just might want to come back to see them!
 
Remember to enter to win the Ruffled Scarf Giveaway!
 
See you tomorrow at noon!
 

1 comment:

  1. they all look fab ! but i really love the houses and the stacked christmas tree.
    hugs xo

    ReplyDelete