Saturday, November 17, 2012

Just a little scrub.....

Tonight I went to a craft night at my church and got to visit with a bunch of great gals, eat good food and make some fun crafty stuff! One of the things that I learned how to do was to make an exfoliating hand scrub. It was so fast and so easy - I thought I would share it with you. I think it would make a quick and fun gift for a friend or even as a hostess gift!

Exfoliating Scrub

 
1 1/4 Cups Sugar
1/2 Cup Olive Oil
1 Tbsp. Essential Oil

 
Mix all the ingredients together

 
Put into a jar

 
Tie off with a cute bow or tag...and that's it!
 
I made 24 jars of the scrub tonight and it took 1 hour.
 
The scrub actually makes your hands feel great! Think of the people that you could give this to! I know 24 people that are going to get their own jar tomorrow! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment